Military Discount Program*
Effective Dates: 2018-06-11 - 2020-06-30
Subaru Mobility Assist Program*
Effective Dates: 2018-08-01 - 2020-06-30
Eligible customers purchasing a of new Subaru vehicles from authorized Subaru retailers in the United States may receive reimbursement assistance for necessary vehicle modifications due to medically recognized physical disabilities.
Subaru Executive/Partners/Military VIP Program *
Effective Dates: 2018-12-03 - 2020-06-30
Eligible customers may receive special discounted pricing on select Subaru vehicles, plus any applicable and/or regional customer or retailer incentives or rebates, including customer or retailer finance or lease cash in effect at the time of delivery.
- Executive VIP Program (EVIP): Family member or friend sponsored by a current or retired SOA, SRD, FUSA employee. Family member or friend authorizations must be initiated by a current or retired SOA, SRD, FUSA employee.
- Partners VIP Program: Member or employee of a qualified SOA Marketing Affiliate. Member Eligibility based on SOA Marketing Affiliate contract terms. Marketing Affiliate Members must contact their organizations membership services office to initiate a VIP referral.
- Military Incentive VIP Program: Active Duty or Reserve Member of USAF, Army, Navy, Marines Coast Guard or National Guard. Eligible participant must present acceptable proof of military status and active service to the retailer. Photocopy of Military ID is not acceptable.
Subaru Standard VIP Program *
Effective Dates: 2020-01-03 - 2020-06-30
SIA associate or family member/ friend sponsored by a current or retired SIA Associate, Permanent full-time, regular part-time or retired employee of an approved SOA/SIA supplier/vendor, Business associate/acquaintance sponsored by an eligible SOA, SIA, SRD or FUSA employee. (Provided that purchaser is not employed by a company currently enrolled in the SOA Supplier or Vendor program) may receive special discounted pricing on select Subaru vehicles, plus any applicable and/or regional customer or retailer incentives or rebates, including customer or retailer finance or lease cash in effect at the time of delivery.
SIA Associates must contact SIA Associate Services to initiate an SIA associate or family member / friend authorization.
Supplier/vendor employees should contact their Human Resources Department or visit vip.subaru.com for further information.
Business associate requests must be initiated by an eligible SOA, SIA, SRD or FUSA employee.
Purchase Price: RETAILER INVOICE cost for the vehicle and factory installed accessories as invoiced and delivered to the retailer by SOA, less any applicable zone, regional, customer or retailer incentives or rebates, including customer or retailer finance or lease cash.
College Grad Program*
Effective Dates: 2017-01-06 - 2020-06-30
Recent and soon-to-be graduates can apply to finance or lease a new Subaru vehicle under a College Graduate Program for leases and loans approved through Subaru Motors Finance. In addition, all qualified applicants are automatically eligible for any special lease or retail offers currently available. Visit your local Subaru Retailer for complete program details and eligibility.
College Grad Program to customers who will be graduating within 6 months or who has graduated up to 36 months from date of application with a bachelor's, master's or associate degree from an accredited US 2 or 4 year college, graduate school (incl. Doctorate) or nursing school.
Must provide proof of graduation - copy of diploma or current transcript.
No derogatory credit history.
Must have proof of employment and income.
- Maximum term is 72 months and the maximum booked LTV with aftermarket is 125%.
- Lease: All New Subaru vehicles. Maximum advance is 100% of MSRP up to 48 months.
- Maximum Amount Financed or Maximum Capitalized Cost is $35,000.