A message from Glassman regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus
COVID-19 / Coronavirus
To our valued customers,
The health and safety of the customers and staff of Glassman Automotive Group is our top priority. We are encouraging everyone to follow the guidelines available from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) as well as MDHHS (Michigan Department of Health and Human Services).
To best protect our customers and team members we have implemented the following:
- All our employees will wear face masks for all customer interactions
- Service advisors, Technicians, and Support staff are wearing protective gloves and utilizing sanitizing bottles
- Using sanitizer and steering wheel covers for test drives and servicing of vehicles
- Increased Facility Cleaning in all departments daily
- Encouraging all staff to maintain the appropriate safe distances as directed by the CDC
- Seating in waiting areas and showrooms will be spaced appropriately to adhere to social distancing recommendations.
- Offering Home or office pick up for delivery of new car sales and service as well as no charge Lyft rides within a 10 mile radius of our dealership
We are continuing to evaluate our operations and remain committed to taking the necessary steps to protect our guests and staff. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with the sale or servicing of your automobile and stay safe.
Glassman Auto Group Team